1. State your character's Name, Race, Class, and Role.
Sinnaris, Draenei, Death Knight, DPS/OT
2. What are your goals? Why do you want to join SPG, and what specifically are your plans for your raiding future?
My goal is to become a valued member of a well functioning guild, successfully raid end-game content, and to generally just have fun playing WOW with some cool people. I would like to join SPG because your raid times are good, you seem to be and knowledgeable and good guild, also you don't seem to be Elitest jerks lol.
3. Please list all previous guilds/servers and your reason(s) for leaving each.
I am currently on the server Gorefiend. I have been apart of Dressed to Kill. GM went crazy and stole everything from Gbank then quit and things fell apart. I was in HAVOC but GM had irl problems, left and no leadership was established so things didnt work out, we stopped raid and such. No guild currently
4. What is your endgame raiding experience?
10/25 Naxx cleared
10/25 Ony cleared
10 Uld thru Keepers
25 Uld thru Yogg
10/25 TOC cleared
10/25 TOGC 3/5 (no one does this much on my dead server)
10 ICC 6/12
25 ICC 4/12
5. Are you able to use Ventrilo to communicate during raids--as well as any other addon we require?
6. Please post a link to your Armory (http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com) profile.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee … n=Sinnaris
7. What, if any, entertainment value do you offer?
Im a laid back easy going guy. cool to talk to. i crack a random joke every now and then. ya try to keep thing light
8. We demand a high level of preparedness from every player who attends a raid. This includes having full consumables (flasks or elixirs, food, potions) stocked for the entire raid, researching every encounter fully beforehand, and being up to date on theorycrafting relevant to your class/role. What specifically would you do to prepare yourself before and between raids?
I have never came to a raid without plenty of Flasks and Food made up, and im always willing to drop a feast for the group. When i have time I am always watching tankspot videos and reading up on new thing for DKs i read a lot of Elitestjerks.com.
9. Explain what you perceive your character's role in endgame content to be. Explain how your current gear, glyph, and talent choices mesh with performing that role, and any ways in which you are still working on improving your character. For healers, use this section to describe your personal "healing style": which spells you favor, and why. For DPSers or tanks, lay out the DPS or threat-generation rotations you employ, and explain, in detail, why each ability is used and why it's in that particular order. For example, if your rotation is Dot1-->Dot2-->CastTime Spell, explain why the Dots are put up first; what happens if they aren't? Don't skimp on this answer, show me you know what you're talking about, and that you didn't just regurgitate information on ElitistJerks or some other site.
Well, im always searching to find the most up to date and best spec for my class, searching different sites and such. At the moment im an Unholy spec 17/0/54
My single target rotation: IT,PS, BS,SS,BS, RP(DC) SS,BS,SS,BS,RP(DC)
AOE rotation: IT,PS,PEST,D&D,RP(DC),SS,PEST,BB
10. Our raiding schedule is 8:15pm-12:00am EDT (server time, basically), Wednesday, Sunday, and Monday. Do you have any conflicts with this schedule (i.e., can you be there every night)?
The times are good for me.. may have an occasional wife aggro tho.
11. Tell us about yourself. Include age, gender, profession... but don't stop there.
Well, My name is Logan. I am 21 years old. I have recently gotta married to my wife Christina, Jan. 15th of this year. I work at Teledyne Tech. I build computer chips for the military. but in school to become a police officer. I live in the small town of Lewisburg, TN, about 30 mins south of Nashville. I love import cars (Hondas and Acura really) I love riding streetbikes. i have an '07 Gixxer 600 so i cant wait for it to warm up!
12. While we are a casual guild in terms of raid schedule, our members take their raid time very seriously. As such, occasionally if you make a dumb mistake or screw up something easy, some of our more vocal members (officers and raid leaders included) might say some rather unflattering things about you over vent. How would you respond to this?
I would take it as constructive criticism, apologize, and fix the problem i may have cause. Then not make that dumb mistake again.
13. What sort of machine/connection do you raid on? Specific machine specs and connection speed would be nice, but if you don't know them, a general idea of your fps and latency in intensive raid situations will suffice.
I just use my sony vaio laptop. not 100% sure of specs on it. connection speed is 10-12 mb. my latency runs around 80-100 and fps around 35 in raid
14. Please post a screenshot of your UI during an active raid encounter or inside a battleground once it has started. You can use http://www.photobucket.com/ to host your image.
for some strange reason it not working me me sorry.
15. If you are applying as a dps or a tank, what is the top-end dps/tps for your class and spec on a (non-gimmick) movement-heavy encounter? Low-movement encounter? How far away from this number are you, and why? Post a parsed combat log if available.
the high end on a movement heavy encounter is about 7k i believe. I usually pull around 5k or so on that. As for the low movement fight the high end is around 10k. I do about 6.5-7.5k. but i am constantly doing better and better everytime im in raid.
16. Is there anything else you feel we should know that is relevant to your application?
I believe that SPG would be a really great guild for me to be apart of. It seems to be exactly what I am looking for. I would like to thank you for taking the time to look at this app and ill be looking forword to hearing something back. I will be able to transfer servers as soon as i get the word on this forum if i am accepted. thank you