Topic: Nubris - Feral Tank
1. State your character's Name, Race, Class, and Role.
Nubris, Worgen, Druid, Bear tank
2. Why do you want to join SPG?
I was in your guild as a casual with some friends back during Wrath and I saw that you guys were very successful and actually had a sense of humor (which is very important to me). Also, the fact that you guys need a tank and I myself happen to be a tank is very nice and convenient.
3. Please list all previous guilds/servers and your reason(s) for leaving each.
Wrought From Ruin ( I was an orc warrior back then) game launch- December 2006... I was kicked because apparently I broke a really vague loot rule
Empyrean (as Nubris from here on out) January 2007- April 2008... guild broke up and decimated due to drama
Avenged April 2008- September 2008... guild leader and I did not get along so she kicked me, long story lol
Reflex September 2008- January 2009.... guild broke up plain and simple
Authentic January 2009- May 2009... I decided to stop raiding on a schedule beacause I no longer had time
May 2009- January 2011... raided casually with pugs and occasionally as a fill in for some guilds that friends were in. During this time I was in guilds such as Natural Order, SPG and Premonition
Greatly Exaggerated (January 2011- March 2011)... raided with this guild because I began to have more time, guild was disbanded for an unknown reason a couple weeks ago
Current- casual raiding
4. What is your endgame raiding experience?
Vanilla- cleared up to and including C'thun on my orc warrior
BC- up to but not including Illidan
Wrath- up to but not including LK
Cata- currently 7/12 on normals
5. Are you able to use Ventrilo to communicate during raids--as well as any other addon we require?
i am capable of using teh ventriloz
6. Please post a link to your Armory (http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com) profile.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/y … ris/simple
7. What, if any, entertainment value do you offer?
i can lick my elbow
8. List the consumables you use for encounters and a brief explanation as to why you use them.
I bring Mushroom Sauce Mudfish, because they are yummy and give me stam
9. Explain what you perceive your character's role in endgame content to be. Explain how your current gear, glyph, and talent choices mesh with
(k i accidentally deleted part of the question... oops) but anyways, my gear is set up to give me as much stam as possible with lots of reforging for dodge. Obviously my goal as tank is to stay alive and I also employ some agi and expertise to give me some nice threat gen as well. My rotation is have a full stack of lacerate, pulverize and use mangle whenver it is up. Also, I always make sure I am spamming that maul button.
10. Our raiding schedule is 8:15pm-12:00am EDT (server time, basically), Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. Do you have any conflicts with this schedule (i.e., can you be there every night)?
Thursday is the only day that may be questionable but should usually not be a problem. It is also a slightly more busy part of the college year so if I am unable to attend due to writing a paper or slammin some bitch then I will of course let u guys know.
11. Tell us about yourself. Include age, gender, profession... but don't stop there.
I am a 19 year old italian-american from new york. That combo can sometimes lead to me being a loud motherfucker, but I do my best to supress such stereotypes . I am also a MASSIVE sports fan and my fave teams includue the Yankees, Raiders, Rangers, Syracuse, and the Knicks. I am attending Niagara University for a career in broadcast journalism and currently have a sports-themed talk radio show on campus with a friend of mine. All this means my life is very busy but I still do what I can to find time the game that has been entertanining me since November '04.
12. Please post a screenshot of your UI during an active raid encounter or inside a battleground once it has started. You can use http://www.photobucket.com/ to host your image.
Filled this out at work so I have no ss handy.. it is default ui however it has always worked for me
13. If you are applying as a dps or a tank, what is the top-end dps/tps for your class and spec on a (non-gimmick) movement-heavy encounter? Low-movement encounter? How far away from this number are you, and why? Post a WoL/WWS/etc link if available.
umm top-end that I have seen would probably be around 15k tps, which is also around what I usually pull. If i'm not its because the new bear druid cd's in cata hurt me bad in some cases especially with ads.
14. Is there anything else you feel we should know that is relevant to your application?