Topic: Døøm???? - Elemental/Enhance Shaman

Kristchi wrote:

1)Døømwitch,Draenei,Shaman, Enhancement,Elemental
2)I would like to join your guild because i have to pretty good friends thats in your guild and i heard you guys have a spot open for a shaman and id love to fill in that spot for 4.2 and on.
3)Monocle Smile kael'thas, OOB Kael'thas , Cocytus Ysera. I left the first guild because there raiding time consisted of pugging raids  sometimes even without guild members if they had someone with better gear. I left OOB only because i joined for my friend Levothan and when i found out some real life things had taken place and he would not be online for a bit i figured there was no reason for me to stick around so i  gave my shaman a server transfer to my Death Knights Shadoßane ysera.
4)I reached max level for my first time  about a year and 1 month ago and decided to begin raiding (all of this took place on my death knight) i then after having to pug my way to Lich king got a couple times to encounter Lich king himself  But never down him and as of now  in cataclysm i am 10/12.
5)Yes/Yes
6)http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/y … nt/primary
7)I can be silly at time during maybe repeat boss encounters or trash pulls or even when not raiding  i get a bit loopy when farming on wow i can be silly then also but when it comes down to bosses ive never downed and i need to i can put all jokes in side and get the job done.
8)Skewered eel ,Flask of wind, and 190ap leg chant. I use all of those because Agility give me the ap and crit i need to sucked in my class and spec. for elemental i use Severed sage fish head, Flask of draconic mind because of the Intellect boost.
9)For any dps spec i play my endgame expectation is to do max dps possible .As for Enhancement spec My major glyphs i use are Glyph of Storstrike wind-fury and Lava Lash all 3 of those glyphs benefit my ability to do maximum dps possible because either it increase the strength of my  attacking spells or  increase the chance of  my weapon imbue to proc.MyImbues are Mh Winfury OH Fire strike My  rotation for Enhancement spec is ( Unleash Elements, Stormstrike, lava Lash, Flameshock during this time i usually have x5 maelstrom and whenever that pops it cuts into my rotation so i use it immediately to increase the chance of me using it again faster onto whatever i am fighting and earth shock when ever  i don't need 2 recast flameshock) My rtation maximizes the chance of crit and high damage i do because my first 2 attacks increase fire damage Windfury proc and  25%+crit chance.For my elemental spec i use Fire imbue because it increase sp my Glyphs i use are Lightning Bolt , lava Burst and Flame shock because they either increase direct damage i deal or give me enough time to squeeze off as many cast as possible with out having to re-dot. My rotation for Elemental is pretty simple ( Flame shock, lava burst, lightning bolt until lava burst procs up again or if my shield reaches 9 stacks i cast earth shock) that rotation i have increases the maximum amount of cast i can put out thus more damage per second.
10) I can Make all of your raid times but tuesday will most likely be a close call because i get off of work at 8 server time but i should have a 90%-100% on time attendance.
11) im going to be 18 on august 5th im a male..Pretty handsome i might add lol but  i love to raid and its not always about the loot i am looking forward 2 its the downing of new things  and striving for a perfect boss run.
12)On a High movement Fight it really depends on where im Moving like if its around  the boss i should max out at 13k-16k because enhancement Shaman require there auto attack to be hitting at all time  becuase most of the dps coming from enhancement is from the auto attacks but if its low movement bosses i should max out at about 18/19k.as for elemental im not sure because i have never raided as elemental i just get offspec loots rolls for it.
13) id like you to know i can play elemental just as good if not better then enhancement but its proven that enhancement dps is higher then elemental dps  due to the broken qualities of shamans that blizzard chooses not to fix but i am very versatile . and also Id like to use Quoth and Pixiekilla asa reference <---Shadoßane

You've just been Avyxducated.

Re: Døøm???? - Elemental/Enhance Shaman

First off, I will say that we will prefer an elemental shaman over enhancement (as enhance does not provide any raid buffs to our current raid composition and ranged classes are just that much nicer).

As you have said I believe, your elemental gear is certainly lacking and I haven't had a chance to see your enhance gear, but if experience is 10/12 (I am assuming this is on another character), then there wouldn't be a huge problem assimilating you into our raid. Of course, gear (especially shaman shit drops off every boss kill we do, which in turn gets turned into a crystal) is no problem, however as we are currently doing progression, your gear is not up for that progression, so we may have to do some sort of compromise (possibly you getting tried out for some bosses, and getting sat for others, but our raid leader may hate that downtime of switching).

The fact that you use highest quality gems is a good sign, however your meta gem sucks for ele, but I will not put it against you right now since you play that spec like an offspec atm. However your enchants on this offspec makes me slightly sad. I don't know elemental shaman stat values but it seems like some of the sockets could possibly be changed around because you are still under hitcapped.

I don't know for a fact but these are my guesses:
Reckless in pants and boots.
Some enchants and better optimal reforging

This will probably solve your hit problem as I see you at 16.23%, don't think that includes your racial however.

But what I would really like to see is your enhance gear as I don't want to judge your offspec right now.

Regarding fooling around, as long as you don't wipe us or do something stupid, it wouldn't matter too much.

Further look into your enhance gear shows more effort put into it than your offspec ele gear. However some problems still persist:

The lack of enchants still hurt me sad

And your professions ><''

As far as enchants go i enchanted most of my gear others not enchanted will be soon due to insufficient funds and rep. i almost maxed out inscription and herbalism but i figured it would be more useful and profitable in 4.2 to go skinning LW

Sorry we are going to pass at this time.