Topic: Snutank - Prot Pally

snusnu wrote:

1. State your character's Name, Race, Class, and Role.
Going to Apply with Two So I will post both.
Snutank, Blood Elf, Paladin, Tank
Tokkr, Blood Elf, Rogue, Stabbystabby.

2. Why do you want to join SPG?
    I am looking for a guild that wants to progress and do end game hard mode content. My previous guild has just basically fallen apart so I am looking for a new home (currently on Darkspear, looking to come to Alliance side Ysera. I have a friend or two who plays here.)

3. Please list all previous guilds/servers and your reason(s) for leaving each.
H A T E D, Dark Creed, (darkspear) I left H A T E D because I got stabbed and was in the hospital for a few months and they replaced me so I went to dark creed. Dark Creed people are having a dedication issue and are not showing up.

4. What is your endgame raiding experience?
I have done Uld Hard Modes (Before TOC), ToC and those hard modes, LK and those Hard modes, T11 and about 6/12 of those hard modes (cuz I was stabbed) and Firelands sadly was only 6/7 hard modes and currently 5 bosses into current teir in Dragon Soul.

5. Are you able to use Mumble to communicate during raids--as well as any other addon we require?
Yes

6. Please post a link to your Armory (http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com) profile.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/d … ank/simple
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/d … kkr/simple
(Yes I realize my rogues gear is not fully enchanted I just was concentrating on raiding this week before things got screwed up and has of yet not had a chance to get on and setup the new gear on him.)

7. What, if any, entertainment value do you offer?
The hailarious adult rated kind mixed in with a few fart jokes and holy crap did he just say that kind. Its not your grandma's type of humor tongue

8. List the consumables you use for encounters and a brief explanation as to why you use them.
Last tier it was Mastery/Magic Resist pots because they where more optimal than using stam flask, as well as Stam, Mastery food, I have Armor,health pots as well, also a train set destroyer.

Rogue Dps pots obviously, and agi flask along with food and a train set.

9. Explain what you perceive your character's role in endgame content to be.  Explain how your current gear, glyph, and talent choices mesh with performing that role, and any ways in which you are still working on improving your character.  For healers, use this section to describe your personal "healing style": which spells you favor, and why.  For DPSers or tanks, lay out the DPS or threat-generation rotations you employ, and explain, in detail, why each ability is used and why it's in that particular order. For example, if your rotation is Dot1-->Dot2-->CastTime Spell, explain why the Dots are put up first; what happens if they aren't? Don't skimp on this answer, show me you know what you're talking about, and that you didn't just regurgitate information from ElitistJerks, etc.

My precieved roll is tigers blood with a bit of winning added into that, but to be more serious. I gear to be as optimal as possible. Lets use last raid teir as an example since well lets face it only a week into this teir. Last tear my focus was achieving CTC cap, which I have now got. I traded up glyphs a few times in heroic mode FL, such as using the magic resist Divine Protection to help minimize damage from bal's Flame Blade attack. I also changed my shield from single target damage to multiple with slow effect on Ryo to help slow oozes.  I also carried around a lot of trinkets and switched them out such as Dodge trinket for Bal or TB trinket for various fights in FL to help with certain damages.

Threat rotation typically I open with Wings>Shield>Hammer>Divine Plea for 3 Holy Points>Shield>Crusader>Consecration>Holy wrath> Fall into normal
Shield>Crusader>Shield Throw>Hammer>consecration rotation.

Depending on threat sometimes I will open with a hard cast excorisim but I found that its not really needed.

Now that the general rotation is said, it can change if I am getting hit hard and healers are having issues than I will word, I used to holy radiance as well but i am not sure that is worth doing anymore. Judgementing is very important for two reason to apply Seals and due to judgement of the just which decreases incoming damage from who is struck with it by 20% for twenty seconds.

Shield also interupts though it does have an annoying chance to miss.

Rebuke is something I use every chance i get out of habbit, no chance to miss interupt you say? awesome.

Holy Shield Typically I use it off CD on boss fights.

Divine Protection Depending on mechanics I normally save this.

Ardent Defender I never blow it unless I feel sure I am not going to die. If I am about to die than generally I use this.

Bubble - Clearing stacks, best tank ability in game IMO.

HoP - Saving healers lives since the 60's.

and as for how I try to improve my character I read latest theroy stuff I find, and try different things to see if they help in new fights. Such as if i can bubble stacks, or if I can use a mechanic to my advantage like HoP to help others.

10. Our raiding schedule is 9:00pm-12:00am EDT (server time, basically), Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday.  Do you have any conflicts with this schedule (i.e., can you be there every night)?
yes

11. Tell us about yourself.  Include age, gender, profession... but don't stop there.
I work for a hospital mornings till about 5 server as a IT Manager, I am 27, Male, and I am a ninja who secretly defends the rights of.... Ok so that last part was a lie.

12. Please post a screenshot of your UI during an active raid encounter or inside a battleground once it has started. You can use http://www.photobucket.com/ to host your image.
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb18 … 105501.jpg

13. If you are applying as a dps or a tank, what is the top-end dps/tps for your class and spec on a (non-gimmick) movement-heavy encounter? Low-movement encounter? How far away from this number are you, and why? Post a WoL/WWS/etc link if available.

14. Is there anything else you feel we should know that is relevant to your application?
If you are interested in my rogue let me know and I can repost an long and overly complicated explanation about my class that will enlighten anyone who plays a rogue and feel a lot like a book.

You've just been Avyxducated.

Re: Snutank - Prot Pally

Nah, thanks for your application. We are going to pass at this time.

You've just been Avyxducated.