Topic: Hotlegs - Frost DK
1. State your character's Name, Race, Class, and Role.
Hotlegs, Human, Death Knight, Frost dps
2. Why do you want to join SPG?
To raid full time and down heroic bosses.
3. Please list all previous guilds/servers and your reason(s) for leaving each.
Evening of Score, guild leader left server and guild fell apart
Riders of Gilead, didn't have a raid spot-I'm not a bench warmer
4. What is your endgame raiding experience?
7/8 Dragonsoul, experience on madness
5. Are you able to use Mumble to communicate during raids--as well as any other addon we require?
Yes I am able.
6. Please post a link to your Armory (http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com) profile.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/y … egs/simple
7. What, if any, entertainment value do you offer?
I have hotlegs.. and dps numbers that are unimaginable.. Kidding, but for real, I just like to have fun and play wow to the best of my ability.
8. List the consumables you use for encounters and a brief explanation as to why you use them.
Beer-Basted Crocolisk- 90 strength and beer
Flask of titanic strength-300 str is nice..
Golemblood potion-1200 str for 25 seconds is really nice.. Pop pre pull and during a burn phase
9. Explain what you perceive your character's role in endgame content to be. Explain how your current gear, glyph, and talent choices mesh with performing that role, and any ways in which you are still working on improving your character. For healers, use this section to describe your personal "healing style": which spells you favor, and why. For DPSers or tanks, lay out the DPS or threat-generation rotations you employ, and explain, in detail, why each ability is used and why it's in that particular order. For example, if your rotation is Dot1-->Dot2-->CastTime Spell, explain why the Dots are put up first; what happens if they aren't? Don't skimp on this answer, show me you know what you're talking about, and that you didn't just regurgitate information from ElitistJerks, etc.
Well, to the start of every single boss fight I pop Pilar of Strength, then Raise dead (which gives my pet a str bonus), then outbreak on the boss which infects him with both of my disease (both diseases up on a target increases obliterates damage), I then obliterate twice because thats the runes that I have available and then frost strike because of the surplus of runic power and the 5 stacks of razorice which increases my frost damage is up and rolling by now.
I then proceed to burn through my updated runes and pop empowered rune weapon to refresh them all repeating the above process always burning obliterate when rime procs and as well as the free HB.
10. Our raiding schedule is 9:00pm-12:00am EDT (server time, basically), Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday. Do you have any conflicts with this schedule (i.e., can you be there every night)?
I can and will be there everynight.
11. Tell us about yourself. Include age, gender, profession... but don't stop there.
I am 21 years old, and a senior in college. I swim collegiality, and I am a pre-med biology student. Hmm I've been playing wow for 4 years or so.. I love swimming and everything about it, I wish I was as passionate about studying as I am about swimming and playing wow.
12. Please post a screenshot of your UI during an active raid encounter or inside a battleground once it has started. You can use http://www.photobucket.com/ to host your image.
http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu23 … 112154.jpg
in a raid environment or on fights at least, omen pops up over the bottom right black bar, quite small and my buffs are listed across the top as so, DBM pops up warning info such as Fading light, under neath my mini-map to the left a bit quite large so I don't miss it. If you really want a raid environment ss I can go do a terrifying LFR.
13. If you are applying as a dps or a tank, what is the top-end dps/tps for your class and spec on a (non-gimmick) movement-heavy encounter? Low-movement encounter? How far away from this number are you, and why? Post a WoL/WWS/etc link if available.
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/4w9l … amp;e=5178 that is Hagra
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/4w9l … amp;e=2967 Warlord Zon'ozz
not really sure what top end dps is, but I always strive to beat every other player in the raid, which I think pushes my dps
14. Is there anything else you feel we should know that is relevant to your application?
I have hot legs, seriously.. they're hot. And I would love to join SPGs core raiding team.